Friday, October 27, 2006

Aljunied-Hougang Chess Club

I was asked to set up a Chess Club by my MP for his constituency. I have no experience in setting up a Chess Club but I was a member of SIA Chess Club.

What I need are suggestions and quotations from anyone who can provide me the following --

  1. Quotations for Chess Sets.
  2. Quotations for Chess Books.
  3. Quotations for Chess Clocks.
  4. Rules on Chess and types of chess competitions.
  5. Rules on Blitz Tournament.

I also need members from all areas in Singapore who are willing to take part in events organised by the Chess Club.

Are there any Chess Grandmasters around who can give guidance to members and also create attraction for Chess? Do you know any Grandmasters who are willing to come to Singapore for Chess events?

Please forward all quotations to karim_maec@yahoo.co.uk or you can give your comments in this blog.

No comments: