Thursday, November 30, 2006

A Meeting With Allah.

For those who do not know me, I am the owner of a chat channel in the mIRC at GalaxyNet.

My channel is called #madrasah. This channel is mostly occupied by madrasah students and my main interest as a channel owner here is to educate these students on how to use the internet and chatrooms. How to use scripts etc etc etc.

But mostly, they will ask advice about religion. Hey, it's not an easy job but where else can I speak arabic?

I was particularly bored today since I am not having anybody to talk to the whole day. The phonecall I was waiting for never came through. Some people have the cheek to tell me to wait by the phone because that particular person will be calling me but never does so. Empty promises are abundant in this world.

So, relieve of my loneliness came in the form of chatting with my channel chatters. At least, these people are polite to me and you know that I hate rude specimens of any species!

Anyway, somebody had posted this note in my channel topic for all and I think I will forward his/her wishes here as well.

Just watch this --




Now tell me who will not be shaken nor stirred after viewing this?

May Allah bless the kind soul for this reminder.

Ameen. Ya Rabbal 'Aalameen.

No comments: