Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Four Little Words or Four-Letter Words?

Subhanallah
Wal Hamdulillah
Astaghfirullah
Allahu Akbar


These are not words. They are the phrases that were playing in my mind as I try to keep my cool.

I admit. I am a fool. A stupid nincompoop even! Why do I bother to make ends meet? Why do I bother to ask concerned questions? Why do I bother trying my best to settle things?

I sacrificed my time. I used the precious moments when my family needs me to be home by being somewhere else with someone whom I thought would benefit our future. Alas! How wrong I was. Alhamdulliah, Allah made me realise it.

There won't be another time. As they say, 'Once bitten, twice shy.'

Come to think of it, I missed 'Hikmah' for the sake of meeting that someone who eventually spoilt my day!



And how was my day spoilt?

By the way I was greeted when she saw me. She yelled at me in the MRT station for not knowing where she was. I had sent messages asking her whereabouts. She shouted that she does not read sms.

Okay ... denoted. Looks like I cannot call her and I cannot message her.

I asked several concerned questions about her and all I get were rude sarcastic remarks.

Please note that I do not pick on things. I merely pointed out to her how she had greeted me. She just could not accept the fact that I was right. I end up picking up the pieces of whatever mess she had made of our relationship.

But the worst thing to happen was she muttering these four little words and I stopped being too concerned about her. I shall remember these four little words for although only four, I felt like a barrage of four-letter words upon my already broken fragile heart.

IT HURTS!

I felt a sharp pain inside me. The dagger that had killed Julius Ceasar had been plunged into my cardiac organ. Tears started welling in my eyes. She saw it and sniggered with a sense of accomplishment. Satisfied that I was unable to retort her last words.

I guess you want to know what the four words were.....
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

No comments: