Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Most Pleasant Memory.

I've been listening to this song on the radio in the wee early morning in my office for the past few months. The DJ had either forgotten to inform us what is the title and singer of the song or he assumed that we know or I must have dozed off when he revealed the information.

Anyway, it recently appeared back in my life haunting me with the ever repetitive lovely notes that pierced through my heart when the chorus comes about.

Special thanks to that special someone who happened to let me listen to her i-pod, I eventually found out what I wanted.

Yeah ... the song's haunting me now and the event leading to this brings me pleasant memories about us.

My message to that special someone is seen written in the last segment of the video!

Let's see if you can read it.



Samsons - Kenangan Terindah
Album - Naluri Lelaki

Aku yang lemah tanpamu
Aku yang rentan karena
Cinta yang t’lah hilang
Darimu yang mampu menyanjungku

Selama mata terbuka
Sampai jantung tak berdetak
Selama itu pun aku mampu
Untuk mengenangmu

Darimu kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku kaulah cinta sejati

(Korus)
Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau
Kenangan terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang t’lah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

Darimu kutemukan hidupku
Bagiku kaulah cinta sejati

No comments: