Monday, March 12, 2007

Fold Your Own Clothes!

I was lazing around on the sofa half-asleep and half-awake when my eyes focused on the tv that was staring at me for the past hour.

It was 'The Martha Stewart Show' and she has this guest who was showing her how to fold a t-shirt.

I was saying to myself ... yeah yeah ... trying to teach me how to fold my own clothes, huh?

I jumped up when I realised that the folding technique was different and that the finish was as if the t-shirt came from a shop display.

It got me interested.

I tried to remember the methods. It was simple but I could not figure out how our hands become twisted and when they come back untwisted, the t-shirt was folded!

It was like magic!




Copyright ©2005 Fold A Shirt. All content is copyright individual owners.

No comments: