Monday, March 26, 2007

Lost And Found - The Maths Genius.

This post is long overdue.
I've been overloaded with work and establishing staff welfare while not forgetting my family.

I woke up one morning last week to find this A4 size paper on the fridge.

Lost & FoundWhen my sister came into the kitchen, she told me that her son did it by himself.
I smiled as I analysed my nephew's work.

For a primary three student, he amazed me. There's humour in the poster.

This is the boy who told my mom last December that he did not do well in school.
He got all A's in his subjects except for Mathematics. I asked him what he meant by not doing well and he told me that it was because he got a B in Mathematics!

I corrected him that as long as he did his best for anything,
he is doing well and that getting a B in Maths is OKAY.

hmmm ... I foresee another Maths genius in the family!

Yes, this is the boy who put up the poster asking if we had found his book.
Nazirul Akmal
This is Nazirul Akmal Bin Rashid.
My nephew! ")

errr ...
in case you are wondering what happened to his book ...
his Ustazah had accidentally kept it.

No rewards for any right guesses!

No comments: