Thursday, March 01, 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away ....

I was not working yesterday and had intended to pay my bills.
The rainy weather had me cooped up in my room.
I felt gloomy just like the weather.

Lucky for me, my SM kept calling from work ...
yayyyy!

It was later in the afternoon that we decided to meet.
She would be meeting me after work.

I knew how tired she would be.
She has plenty of things to do.

Her exam is only days away!

Anyway, when we finally met at 10.30pm,
I received a gift from SM.

It is a fridge magnet!!!

My heart is stuck on Nur Farah Damri!aawwwwww ..... I'm touched.

Thank you, Sayang.

* mmmmmmmuackz * to my Sayang Manja!
* mmmmmuackzzz *

I will be using this to pin up notes on my desk.

Like the magnetic heart that sticks on the board,
my heart remains forever attached to my SM.


I'm missing her now.

May she have a safe journey home from work.
Ameen.

A. Karim BAR loves Nur Farah Damri.

No comments: