Friday, February 16, 2007

Bear With Me.

I had a bad day at the airport on Valentine's Day. I am always the target of rumours. The worst was that people do not investigate but start pointing fingers.

I need to let go of these feelings. I was down, really down.

I do not tell in detail my heartfelt emotions to anyone else but my Sayang Manja. I waited for her to be back from work since I cannot call her.

It turned out that she spent the night celebrating Valentine's Day with her group of friends without informing me of her intentions. When she reached home at 2am, she was too tired to listen to me.

Darn it ... nobody cares about me.

The day after V-Day, I thought I can get her sympathy but she had class in the morning and yes ... she was too tired to meet up with me since all her energy had been used up on V-day. I cannot talk to her on the phone so that left me in a pretty much lonely environment.

Today, I was so lonely and down.

I remembered something. A gift from a caring friend.

The note attached reads --


Mr. Karim ... To brighten your day.

Nuribar the Tender Bear.
This is Nuribar the Bear. It was a gift and it somehow made me strong.

No comments: